食谱取自 ：Butter , Flour & Me
蛋糕烤盘：30 x 25cm ( 我用的烤盘： 14 x 10寸 。所有的材料除3乘4 )
材料 A ：
材料 A ：
fresh cream（植物性奶油）100克（打发）( 我用+-150g )
无糖巧克力粉 1汤匙 + 数个汤匙的温水搅拌成巧克力膏
6. 烤箱预热170度，烘烤大约20 - 25分钟。
Recipe source : Butter , Flour & Me
Black Forest Swiss Roll
30cm x 25cm swiss roll pan ( I used 14x 10” pan , all ingredients divide by 3 and times 4 )
Ingredients A :
3 egg yolks
10g caster sugar
20g corn oil
60g fresh milk
50g superfine flour
20g unsweetened cocoa powder
5g corn flour
Ingredients B :
3 egg whites
50g caster sugar
100g fresh cream ( whipped ) ( I used +- 150g )
1tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder + a few tbsp warm water , mix well until it become chocolate paste
10 pitted cherries
1. Combine egg yolks and sugar, lightly whick till light . Add in corn oil and fresh milk .
2. Fold in cake flour & cocoa powder , mix until there are no more lumps and forms a smooth chocolate batter, set aside.
3. Whisk egg whites until mixture forms soft peaks, and gradually add in sugar, whisk until frothy and still peaks form.
4. Gently fold in egg whites into egg yolk batter until blended.
5. Pour the batter into pan that line with parchment paper , lightly tap the pan to remove air bubble.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 170c for 20 ~25 minutes or until cooked.
7. Remove from oven . Carefully turn the baked cake onto a piece of baking/parchment paper.Slowly peel off the attached baking/parchment paper from the cake. Place on a wire rack to cool. Spread evenly a layer of pitted cherries sauce over the entire cake and followed by a layer of topping cream and pitted cherries . Roll the cake up tightly to form a swissroll .
8. Wrap with cling wrap and chill in the fridge to allow the Swiss roll to set. Frost the swissroll with chocolate topping cream and decorate with fresh cherries .Slice to serve.
I am submitting this post to Best Recipes for Everyone: BREE #10 Secret of Chiffon & Roll Cakes organised and hosted by Fion of XuanHom's Mom .
I'm also joining Little Thumbs Up - June'15 Event : Cream , organized by Zoe of Bake for Happy Kids & Doreen of My Little Favourite DIY . Hosted by Diana of The Domestic Goddess Wannabe .