披萨酱（我用Prego pasta 酱 ）
新鲜罗勒 （ 切碎 ）
Mozzarella cheese ( 切丝 )
披萨材料 （ 我放樱桃番茄和鸡肉香肠 ）
3. 将波特贝拉菇反面，烤7 ~ 8分钟后取出。
4. 在内侧涂上披萨酱。撒上罗勒碎和Mozzarella cheese。
5. 再撒上意大利香草调味料和蒜粉 .然后再铺上披萨材料。
6. 将波特贝拉菇放入烤箱里烤8 ~ 10分钟。
Recipe source : Noreen@PictureTheRecipe.com
Portobello Mushrooms Pizzas
salt & black pepper
pizza sauce ( I used Prego brand pasta sauce )
chopped fresh basil
grated mozzarella cheese
Italian herb seasoning
toppings of your choice (I used cherry tomato and chicken sausage)
1. Start by cleaning the mushrooms : First gently pull out the stem by twisting and pulling on it. Then wash the mushrooms clean (you can use a damp cloth, but I just prefer washing them) and pat them dry with some paper towels.
2. Preheat the oven at 200c . Drizzle some olive oil over both sides of the mushrooms and rub it around with your fingers . Season the mushroom well on both sides with salt, garlic powder and black pepper.
3. Cook the mushrooms bowl side (cavity side) down for 7-8 minutes. Then take the mushrooms out from oven and prepare the pizza part of this recipe.
4. Smother some pizza sauce into the mushroom cavity. Top with some fresh chopped basil and fill it up with some grated mozzarella cheese.
5. Sprinkle over some Italian herb seasoning and garlic powder .Add whatever toppings you want on your pizza .
6. Place the mushrooms back to the oven ( filling side up ) and cook the mushroom for another 8 ~ 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
7. Serve the pizzas hot with some fresh basil or parsley as garnish .