100g 糖 (喜欢甜一些可以放110g糖）
300g 香兰汁 (6片班兰叶加入300ml水，用水果搅拌机搅打，挤出香兰汁，过滤 )
做法 ：1. 糖，清水和班兰汁以小火煮至糖完全溶化。
4. 把盐加入嫩椰丝内拌匀， 放入香兰叶，大火蒸五分钟。
Kuih Kosui Pandan
Ingredients :75g rice flour
35g tapioca flour
100g granulated sugar
300g pandan juice ( blend 6 pieces pandan leaves with 300ml water , and strained )
1/2tsp alkaline water (lye water)
1tsp pandan essence ( optional )
Coating :50g fresh grated coconut
2 pandan leaves
a pinch of salt
Method :1. In a pot , add in sugar , water and pandan juice . Cook mixture on low heat till sugar dissolved .
2. In another bowl , add in rice flour, tapioca flour and alkaline water. Mix evenly and pour into (1) . Cook flour mixture till slightly thickened and strained .
3. Steam the small cups at high heat for 5 minutes . Pour the mixture into cups until three-quartess full . Steam on low heat for 15 minutes or until it has set completely .
4. While waiting for the teacups to cool down , steam the grated coconut with pandan leaves and pinch of salt for 5 minutes .
5. When the kuih kosui has cooled down, remove from teacup moulds by running the sides carefully with a small knife. Serve with fresh grated coconut .
I'm submitting this post to the Best Recipes for Everyone May 2015 Event (Theme: My Favourite Desserts) organized by Fion of XuanHom's Mom and co-hosted by Aunty Young.