食谱取自 : Thai Food Master
小葱头 半杯 （ 切碎）
辣椒干 6 ~ 8条
辣椒糊 （ 我没放 ）
1．在锅里加入水，鸡蛋 ，1茶匙盐和1茶匙白醋 . 煮至熟 。待冷后，去壳。
Recipe source : Thai Food Master
Eggs à la Son In Law
1/2 cup chopped shallots
6 - 8 dry chillies
1 part fish sauce
1 part tamarind paste
2 parts palm sugar
1 tbs granulated sugar
1 tbs roasted chilli paste
1. Gently place the eggs in pot and cover with cold water. Add 1 tsp of salt and 1tsp of white vinegar to prevent cracking. Bring to boil. Let it boil one minute on medium heat. Then turn off the heat and cover the pot. Let rest for 15 minutes. Transfer the eggs to a cold-water bath and let them cool down. Peel and dry. Set aside.
2. Finely chop the shallots and fry on low heat until golden and crispy. Set aside on a paper towel.
3. Lightly fry the dry chillies until shiny and fragrant, set aside.
4. Prepare the sauce ：simmer all the sauce ingredients, until the sugar is completely dissolved and the sauce thicken a bit.
5. In a wok, on a medium high heat, fry the boiled eggs until a golden and crisp from all sides.
6. To serve, cut the eggs into halves. Pour some of the sauce on top, and garnish with the crispy shallots and dry chillies. Coriander leaves are optional .
I am submitting this post to Asian Food Fest ( Thailand ) - November monthhosted by Lena of frozen wings