食谱取自 ：Ping desserts
2杯 面粉 （ 我用特幼面粉 )
2 粒蛋 （ 打散 ）
5．倒入适量水和1汤匙白醋。加盖，蒸20 ~ 25分钟或至熟。
2 cups all purpose flour ( I used superfine flour )
1tsp baking powder
2 eggs ( beaten )
1 cup castor sugar
1/2 cup melted butter or melted margarine
1 cup water
1/2 cup evaporated or fresh milk
some banana leaves
Method :1. Clean the banana leaves, cut and place on the tin moulds. Sift together all purpose flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl slowly whisk to blend the water, milk, egg and melted butter/margarine until fully incorporated.
3. Add dry ingredients into the liquid mixture and mix thoroughly until well blended and no lumps.
4. Fill the tin molds with batter to nearly full. Repeat the process for the rest of the tin moulds. Cover the tim moulds with aluminium foil .
5. Put enough water and 1 tbsp of vinegar on the steamer and steam for 20-25 minutes without opening the lid.
6. Remove Puto from steamer tray and tin mould. Serve .
I am submitting this post to Asian Food Fest : Philippines ~ July 2014, hosted by Swee San of The Sweet Spot .