1 1/2 tsp 即溶酵母
180g 温水 (大约）
3. 待面团醒发后用刀将其分割成每份约70g的小面团，滚圆，用湿布盖住，静置5分钟.把面团的借口朝下, 擀成椭圆形，表面刷上沙拉油，对折成半圆形 . 排在油纸上。
6. 将荷叶包切半, 放入卤肉和生菜即可。
Taiwanese Braised Pork Buns ( Gua Bao )
Ingredients :For buns
300g pau flour / Hong Kong flour
1 1/2 tsp instant yeast
180g of warm water (about)
30g caster sugar
1/2tsp double baking powder
1 tablespoon shortening
For braised pork belly , please refer here .
Method :1. Add yeast, sugar and warm water into a mixing bowl and stir thoroughly .
2. Add in others ingredients and knead till become a smooth dough. Cover bowl with cling film and prove for 30-40 minutes until doubled the size .
3. Divide dough into 70g each .Roll dough into round shape . Rest for 5 minutes . Very gently roll round dough cut-outs vertically to lengthen it into ovals . Fold ovals into half and place on greaseproof paper .
4. Prove the dough again for 30 minutes .
5. Pour tap water into steamer/wok and steam for 15 mintues
6. Serve by sandwiching the braised pork belly slabs between steamed chinese white buns and chinese lettuce.