食谱取自 ： Hs Hs Vivi
材料：2盒 豆腐 / 3 ~ 4块 水豆腐
1颗 青葱 （ 选长的 ,烫熟 ）
高汤 （ 加入少许的胡椒粉，绍兴酒和生抽调味 ）
做法 ：1. 将肉碎和红萝卜碎加入适量的调味料搅拌均匀成馅料。
2. 将豆腐切四方块 （我用水豆腐。1块横切成3片） 。
小贴士 ：~ 我用高汤+鲍鱼汁+粟粉水勾芡，没加调味料哦！
Recipe source : Hs Hs Vivi
Fortune Beancurd Box
Ingredients :2 boxes tofu / 3 ~ 4 blocks soft tofu
300g minced meat
1tbsp chopped carrot
1 stalk spring onion ( blanched )
some Chinese cabbage
chicken stock ( season with pepper , Shaoxing wine and soy sauce )
Seasoning :soy sauce
five spice powder
Method :1. Combine minced meat, chopped carrot and seasoning until well mixed .
2. Cut tofu into 4 small piece ( I used soft tofu and cut into 3 slices )
3. Sprinkle some cornflour at all the tofu surface , put some minced meat mixture and cover it with another piece of tofu . Tie it with blanched spring onion .
4. In a deep plate , arrange a few pieces of white cabbage and follow by tofu box . Add in stock and carrot slice , steam at high heat for 20 minutes .
5. Remove and pour the sauce into another pot . Bring to boil and thicken with cornstarch water . Pour the sauce over tofu box and serve .
Tips :~ I used chicken stock + abalone sauce in bottle + cornstarch water for thickening .
This post is linked to " My Treasured Recipe # 5 - Chinese New Year Goodies ( Jan / Feb 2015 ) " hosted by Miss B of Everybody Eats Well in Flanders and co-hosted by Charmaine of Mimi Bakery House .
And also linked to the event “ Cook & Celebrate: CNY organised by Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids, Yen from Eat Your Heart Out and Diana from The Domestic Goddess Wannabe .