材料 B ：
2块 豆腐 （ 过油 ，切丁 ）青黄灯笼椒各半粒 （ 切丁 ）
1/3条 红萝卜 （ 切丁 ）
5朵 香菇（ 浸软 ，切丁 ）
小贴士 ：~ 我用高汤+鲍鱼汁+粟粉水勾芡，没加调味料哦！
Recipe source : May Fong Chan
Treasures in Cabbage Parcel
Ingredients A :
9pieces Beijing cabbage
9 spring onion
1tsp chopped garlic
Ingredients B :
2 blocks tofu ( diced and deep-fry in hot oil )
1/2 red capsicum ( diced )
1/2 yellow capsicum ( diced )
1/3 carrot ( diced )
5 black mushrooms ( soaked and diced )
some cornstarch water
Sauce ingredients :
water or chicken stock
1. Heat up oil , sauté chopped garlic , add in ingredients B and stir-fry until aromatic . Then add in seasoning until well combined . Dish up and set aside .
2. Bring s pot of water to boil , add in some cooking oil , blanch ingredients A until soft . Dish and drain .
3. Lay a piece of cabbage , dish the filling into the cabbage leaves . Tie with spring onion .
4. In a pot , bring water / chicken stock to boil , add in wolfberries , seasoning and thicken with cornstarch water .
5. Pour sauce over the cabbage parcel and serve .
~ I used chicken stock + abalone sauce in bottle + cornstarch water for thickening .
This post is linked to My Treasured Recipe # 5 - Chinese New Year Goodies ( Jan / Feb 2015 ) " hosted by Miss B of Everybody Eats Well in Flanders and co-hosted by Charmaine of Mimi Bakery House.
And also linked to the event “ Cook & Celebrate: CNY organised by Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids , Yen from Eat Your Heart Out and Diana from The Domestic Goddess Wannabe .