食谱取自 ： afamilyfeast
材料 :4个 啤梨
柠檬皮（ 取自1粒柠檬 ）
做法：1. 啤梨去皮，啤梨蒂不要切掉哦！然后把梨的屁股切了，这样就可以坐在盘子里啦 ！
2. 锅中加入红酒 . 将酒瓶装满水，然后倒入锅里。加入砂糖，肉桂和柠檬皮。煮至滚。
5. 煮好后将啤梨取出，放入冰箱冷藏4 ~ 6小时。
6. 将红酒汁再次煮滚后，以小火煮50 ~ 60分钟或煮至浓稠的酱汁。
Recipe spurce : afamilyfeast
Poached Pear with Red Wine
Ingredients ：4 pears
1 bottle red wine
1 cup sugar
1 cinnamon stick
Rind of one lemon
1. Peel the pears, leaving the stems intact. Cut a small amount from the ridges at the bottom of each pear so the end is flat and the pears will stand upright
2. In a pot, pour in the bottle of wine. Fill the wine bottle with water and then add the water to the pot with the wine so you have a 50/50 mix of wine and water. Add sugar, cinnamon stick and lemon rind and bring to a boil.
3. Gently add pears and cover with a dish or pan so they stay submerged under the liquid.
4. Gently boil at low heat for 40 minutes or until tender. Use a small skewer or tooth pick to see if they are done.
5. Remove pears to a plate with a slotted spoon, cover and refrigerate for 4 ~ 6 hours .
6. Bring the liquid back to a boil and simmer for 50-60 minutes or until the liquid has reduced to one cup. The finished wine sauce will thicken as it reduces. Let the sauce cool slightly.
7. To serve, spoon wine sauce onto the bottom of a small flat dish or bowl . Place a pear in the center of the dish and serve.