食谱取自 ：Roti n Rice
材料 ：300g 嫩白椰丝
做法 ：1. 7”x 5”的烤盘或长形容器涂上一层奶油 (我用铝箔纸 )。
3. 以中小火翻炒均匀至椰丝稍微干和离锅，全程大概25 ~ 35分钟。
Recipe source : Roti n Rice
Indian Coconut Candy
Ingredients :300g fresh grated coconut
160g condensed milk
1 tsp pandan paste
1. Grease a 7-in x 5-in (18cm x 13cm) pan or rectangular container. （ I used aluminium foil ）
2. Melt butter in a non-stick pan on low heat . Add coconut, sugar, condensed milk, and pandan paste in a non-stick pan .
3. Stir constantly on medium low heat until coconut clumps together, about 25 ~ 35 minutes. The candy is ready when the mixture leaves the sides of the bowl .
4. Transfer mixture to prepared container. Level the surface with a spatula. Press down firmly with wax paper or plastic wrap. Set candy aside to cool .
5. After about 30 minutes, cut into 16 pieces with a well greased knife.
6. Allow candy to cool and set overnight. Remove cubes from pan and store in an air-tight jar.
7. Keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks .
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (October 2015 : Coconut) organised by Zoe of Bake for Happy Kids and Doreen of My Little Favourite DIY , and hosted by Jess from Bakericious.