食谱取自 ：70 Zesty Lemon & Orange Recipes
3 棵 大蒜 （ 切小块 ）
450g 红箩卜 （ 切片）
1.2 litres 高汤
2 粒鲜橙 （ 取汁和橙皮削）
1．把牛油烧溶在锅内。加入大蒜和红箩卜，炒至软，大概 10分钟。 （ 图1 ）
~ 图1 / picture 1 ~
~ 图2 / picture 12~
Recipe source : 70 Zesty Lemon & Orange Recipes
Carrot and Orange Soup
3 leeks ( diced )
450g carrots ( sliced )
1.2 litres chicken or vegetable stock
rind and juice of 2 oranges
1/2 tsp nutmeg
salt and ground pepper
fresh sprigs of coriander to garnish
1. Melt the butter in a large pan . Add leeks and carrot and stir well , coating the vegetables with the butter . Cover and cook for 10 minutes , until the vegetables are beginning to soften but not colour . ( Picture 1 )
2. Pour in the stock , orange rind and juice . Add the nutmeg and season to taste with pepper and salt . Bring to boil , lower the heat , cover and simmer for about 40 minutes . ( Picture 2 )
3. Leave to cool slightly , then puree the soup in a food processor or blender until smooth .
4. Return the soup to the pan and add 30ml yogurt , then taste the soup and adjust the seasoning .
5. Ladle the soup into individual bowl and put a swirl of yogurt in the centre .Sprinkle the fresh sprigs of coriander and serve immediately .
I'm linking this post to Little Thumbs Up event April 2014 , organised by Zoe of Bake for Happy Kids and Doreen of My Favourite Little DIY , hosted by Ann of Anncoo Journal .
And this post also linked to Cook-Your-Books #11 ,hosted by Joyce from Kitchen Flavours .