食谱取自 ： Maangchi
2．倒入白糖 ， 以中小火煮至焦糖色。( 糖还未溶解前请勿搅拌 )
4．把炸好的番薯倒入（2）里。轻轻的搅拌均匀，把所有的番薯块沾上焦糖液。 （ 图1 )
~ 图1 / picture 1 ~
5．撒上黑芝麻。然后将蕃薯块放在不沾纸/锡纸上。（为了避免黏在一起，蕃薯块之间要留一点空间哦 !）（ 图2 )
~ 图2/ picture 2 ~
Ingredients:450g Korean sweet potato ( yellow flesh )
5 cups vegetable oil
1/4 cup white sugar
black sesame seeds
1. Peel Korean sweet potato and rinse it in cold water and dry it with paper towel or cotton cloth.
2. Slice it into chunks , about 2 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick.
3. Put vegetable oil into a wok or frying pan and heat it up. Fry the chunks of the sweet potato over medium high heat for about 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
Make coating syrup:1. In a thick bottom pan, add 1 tbsp vegetable oil spread the oil by moving the pan around.
2. Sprinkle white sugar on over the oil evenly .Heat it up over medium heat for a couple of minute . When the sugar starts melting, lower the heat and simmer about 7-8 minutes more, until the sugar turns into a golden-brownish syrup. ( Never stir the syrup with a spoon , spread it by moving your pan )
3. Lay out a non-stick sheet of baking parchment / aluminium foil .
4. Add the fried sweet potato to the syrup in the pan. Gently mix to coat the potato chunks in the syrup. ( Picture 1 )
5. Sprinkle some black sesame seeds over top.Transfer the potato to the parchment sheet. ( Leave a gap between each potato piece so that they don’t stick to each other ). ( Picture 2 )
6. When the coating cools down and become solid , transfer to a serving bowl and serve .
I’m submitting this post to Asian Food Fest : Korea ~ April 2014, hosted by Sharon of Feats of Feasts .