食谱取自 ：Delia Smith @ BBC( 我做了少许更改 )
20g 无盐奶油 ( 融化 )
橙皮削 （ 取自1粒橙）
1粒 柠檬 （取汁和柠檬削）
1. 在大碗里，将面粉和盐过筛。加入鸡蛋，搅拌均匀。 ( 图1 )
~ 图1 / picture 1 ~
2. 加入鲜奶和水，搅拌至成幼滑的面糊，然后加入橙皮削。休面20 ~ 30分钟。备用。要煎之前加入20g融化的无盐奶油拌匀。( 图2 )
~ 图2/ picture 2 ~
3．以中火将不沾平底锅烧至冒起微烟，用舀子舀入适量（1），迅速将锅转一圈，再将饼皮煎熟。翻面，把另一面煎熟。( 图3 )
~ 图3/ picture 3 ~
5．柳橙酱汁 ： 将柳橙酱汁材料搅拌均匀。以中小火将不沾平烧热，加入奶油。然后倒入柳橙酱汁，煮至稍微浓稠。放入可丽餅 ,把餅的兩端摺向中心然后将可丽饼皮折成三角形。用慢火煮半分钟让可丽餅吸飽了柳橙醬汁. 重复至完 . ( 图4 )
~ 图4/ picture 4 ~
6. 火焰 : 烧热不沾平底锅,离火，然后倒入香橙酒，並引火使它點燃，即可。
( with minor adjustment )
Classic Crêpes Suzette
For the crêpes
110g plain flour
pinch of salt
20g unsalted butter ( melted )
1 medium orange, grated zest only
1 tbsp caster sugar
extra butter for frying
150ml orange juice (from 3-4 medium oranges)
1 medium orange ( grated zest only )
1 small lemon （grated rind and juice ）
1 tbsp caster sugar
3 tbsp Grand Marnier, Cointreau or brandy
50g unsalted butter
a little extra Grand Marnier
1. In a large mixing bowl , sift the flour , salt & sugar . Make a well in the centre of the flour and break the eggs into it. Beat the eggs gradually incorporating the flour . ( Picture 1 )
2. Whisk in the milk and water to make a very smooth batter . Stir the orange zest into the batter. Set aside for 20 ~ 30 minutes .
3. Stir the melted butter into the batter . Heat the non-stick pan with some extra butter over medium heat , pour in 2tbsp / 30ml of batter . Cook for about 1 minute , or until the top is set and the base is golden . With a metal spatula , lift the edge to check the colour , then carefully turn over the crepe and cook for 20 ~ 30 seconds , just to set . Tip out on to a plate . ( Picture 2 & 3 )
4. Continue cooking the crepe, stirring the batter occasionally and brushing the pan with a little more melted butter as and when necessary . Place a sheet of clear film ( plastic wrap ) or parchment paper to prevent them from sticking ) .
5 . For the sauce , mix all the ingredients ( with the exception of the butter ) in a bowl. Melt the butter in the frying pan, over a medium-low heat , pour in the sauce and allow it to heat very gently. Then place the first crêpes in the pan and give it time to warm through before folding it in half and then in half again to make a triangular shape. Slide this onto the very edge of the pan, tilt the pan slightly so the sauce runs back into the centre, then add the next crêpe. Continue heating and folding the crepes until all are warm and covered with the sauce . ( Picture 4 )
6. To flame the crepes , heat a ladle by holding it over a gas flame or by resting it on the edge of a hotplate, then, away from the heat, pour a little liqueur or brandy into it, return it to the heat to warm the spirit, then set light to it. Carry the flaming ladle to the table over the pan and pour the flames over the crêpes before serving on the warmed plates. Serve with orange sauce and vanilla ice-cream .
I'm linking this post to Cook Like A Star, All-Stars Anniversary Party, hosted by Zoe of Bake For Happy Kids , Mich of Piece of Cake and Joyce from Kitchen Flavours.
And this post also linked to Little Thumbs Up event April 2014 , organised by Zoe of Bake For Happy Kids and Doreen of My Little Favourite DIY , hosted by Ann of Anncoo Journal .