食谱取自 ：Jessie-Cooking Moments
( 7寸四方模 或8寸圆模 )
60g 无盐牛油 ( 切小块 )
5个 蛋黄 （ 大约77g ）
5个 蛋白（ 大约178g ）
做法：1. 蛋糕模垫上油纸 . 粉类和可可粉过筛。备用。
2. 把奶油芝士切成小块，放入碗中，加入无盐牛油，隔水加热, 边加热边用打蛋器搅拌至细滑无颗粒.熄火，待冷备用。
4. 加入鲜奶，搅拌均匀。然后加入粉类，沿着顺时针方向搅拌均匀。（ 不要过度搅拌 ）。
8．预热烤箱150度以蒸烤法烤10分钟，然后把温度调至140c , 再继续烤 60分钟或至熟。
Japanese style Chocolate Soufflé Cheesecake
Ingredients: ( makes a 7" Square or an 8" Round Cheesecake )
125g cream cheese ( roughly chopped )
60g unsalted Butter, roughly chopped
5 egg yolks ( total weight is 77g)
75g cake flour ( sifted )
35g corn flour ( sifted )
13g cocoa powder ( sifted )
5 egg whites ( total weight is 178g )
120g caster Sugar
Method:1. Line the base and sides of a 7" square cake pan with non-stick baking paper. For the sides, make sure that the paper extends to about 1" higher than the pan. Mix flour and cocoa powder together. Set aside.
2. Melt cream cheese and butter in a heat-proof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Stir until no lumps. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
3. Add egg yolks to the cream mixture, one at a time and mix with a handwhisk. The mixture becomes smoother after the 1st egg was added.
4. Add milk, whisk to combine. Add flour mixture gradually. Mix until well-combined. Do not over mix.
5. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until frothy. Add sugar in a few rounds & beat until soft peaks.
6. Give the cream mixture a good stir, then add 1/3 of ( 5 ) into the cream cheese. Mix gently with a handwhisk. Gradually add in the rest of ( 5 ) into the cream mixture & mix until well-combined.
7. Pour batter into the cake pan. Pour from a certain height slowly to help remove air bubbles. Tap the pan lightly on a table top to level up the batter and also to remove air bubbles.
8. Place the cake pan in a big baking tray, then put them in the lower middle oven rack. Carefully fill up the tray with hot water. The water level should just be about 1’’ height of the cake pan. Bake in a 150C preheated oven(Bake only, not Fan-Bake) for 10 minutes, then reduce to 140c and bake for 60 minutes.
9. Remove cake pan from oven and immediately drop the pan from a height of 20-30cm onto the table top. This prevents the cake from shrinking upon cooling. Remove the cake from pan immediately. To unmould, place a large baking sheet on top of the cake pan, invert the cake pan onto the baking sheet. Remove the cake pan and the paper on the base and sides of the cake. Turn the cake back to the top again on a wire rack. Cooled. Refrigerate overnight.
This post is linked to the event, Little Thumbs Up : Flour, organised by Bake for Happy Kids and My Little Favourite DIY , and hosted by Diana of the Domestic Goddess Wannabe .