食谱取自 ： Elyn Liew
即煮麦片 1包 ( 我用老人麦片)
3．把 (1) 浸在调好的糊里，备用。
Recipe source : Elyn Liew
Fried white oyster mushroom with salted egg yolk and oats
white oyster mushroom 1 packet
For batter :fried chicken flour
3 bird eye chilliscurry leaves
instant oats 1 packet
1 salted egg yolk ( steamed )
1. Wash white oyster mushroom and drain excess water . Tear into small pieces . Set aside .
2. For batter : Mix plain flour + fried chicken flour ( propotion is 6:3 ) and some water . Then add in some instant oats .
3. Soak white oyster mushroom in the prepared batter . Set aside .
4. Make another batter : plain flour + fried chicken flour + instant oats( propotion is 7:3:3 ) .
5. Toss mushroom pieces with flour and press firmly and hard as to let more flour stick on mushroom pieces .
6. Heat enough cooking oil in a pot over medium high heat. Then put in the floured mushroom pieces, deep fry until golden brown . Then increase heat to high, continue to deep fry for 2-3mins to remove oil and to have less oily fried mushroom ) .
7. Heat oil , add in some butter . Saute chillis , curry leaves and salted egg yolk and cook until it become bubbles .Then add in the remaining oats .
8. Add in fried mushroom and cook until well combined .