食谱取自 ： Obsessive Cooking Disorder
混合坚果 2杯 (胡桃， 杏仁 ，开心果 ，核桃 ) ~ 切碎
淡味奶油 2杯 + 2汤匙糖粉
1. 预热烤箱200度 。酥皮放在烤盘上，烤至金黄色。待冷后撕成碎片，备用。
Recipe source :
Ingredients :frozen puff pastry or store-bought croissants
2 cups mixed nuts ( pecans , almonds, pistachios, walnuts)
4 cups milk
1 cup sugar
2 cups heavy whipping cream + 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
powdered sugar for browning
1. Preheat oven at 200c , bake puff pastry until brown and puffy, 10-12 minutes. Crush baked pastry or croissants into pieces and place in a bowl. Set aside .
2. Place mixed nuts in an oven pan and toast in the oven at 180c until lightly golden .
3. Place 4 cups of milk and a cup of sugar in a medium heavy saucepan . Bring to high heat and until boil .
4. Place heavy cream and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat cream on high speed for five minutes or until light and fluffy.
5. Fill ramekins half way with crushed pastry, top with a layer of mixed nuts, top with a smaller amount of crushed pastry, pour milk over pastry to cover completely, cover top with cream and dust with powdered sugar. Bake at 180c for 23 minutes or until milk is bubbling and face is a light golden colour.
6. Remove from oven and garnish with nuts and serve immediately.
I am submitting this post to Asian Food Fest ( West Asia ) - December month , hosted by Shannon from Just As Delish