~Milk frother ~
食谱取自 ：Just One cookbook
绿茶粉 1 1/2茶匙
4．用milk frother ,把鲜奶打至起泡末 （ 大概10秒 ）。
Recipe source : Just One cookbook
Green Tea Latte
1 1/2 tsp green tea (matcha) powder
1 tbsp hot water (not boiling water)
1 cup milk
1 tsp sugar (optional)
1. Sift green tea powder into the cup to get rid of the lumps in the powder.
2. Add hot (not boiling) water and whisk vigorously until powder is all dissolved. This prevents the tea having lumps in it so do not skip. The green tea paste should be smooth and foamy. I use a frother but you can also use a small regular whisk .
3. Add milk and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat the milk over medium heat until small bubbles start to appear around the edge of the saucepan. Do not bring the milk to full boil. Turn off the heat. (Or use cold milk for iced latte)
4. Froth the milk until foamy, about 10 seconds with a frother.
5. Add the hot milk and foam in the cup and dust the green tea powder on the top. (Add ice for an extra cold iced latte) .