食谱取自 ：Adora's Box
洋葱 1 ~ 2粒 ，切片
马铃薯 200g , 切块
1． 猪肉切成长形（2" x 1" x 1/4" ）。在碗里，加入肉片，甜椒粉，酱油 ，黑胡椒粉和酸柑汁。搅拌均匀。腌至少30分钟。
Recipe source : Adora's Box
Ingredients:600g pork meat (shoulder or butt)
1 tsp good quality pimenton dulce (smoked sweet paprika)
1 tbsp soy sauce
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
juce of 1 calamansi or half a lime
2 tbsps olive oil
1 tbsp crushed garlic
1 large or 2 medium onions, sliced
2 tbsps tomato puree (tomato paste)
2 tbsps sultanas or raisins
200g potatoes, cut into rectangular chunks
1/4 cup sweet red pepper, cut into triangles
1 tbsp sugar
salt to taste
1. Cut the pork meat into rectangular pieces, roughly, 2" x 1" x 1/4". Put the meat in bowl and add the pimenton, soy sauce, black pepper and calamansi or lime juice. Mix thoroughly and leave to marinade for at least half an hour.
2. Heat up a sauté pan, medium heat. Add the olive oil, then the garlic and sauté until golden brown. Add the onions and a pinch of salt. Sauté until the onions are translucent. Add the seasoned pork and turn the heat up. Fry until the pork is sealed and the mixture is dry.
3. Add the tomato puree and stir. Cook until most of the liquid evaporates. Add the sultanas or raisins. Push the mixture to one side and add the water, taking care not to wash off the caramelization on the pork. Push the mixture to cover the bottom of the pan. Put the cover on and simmer on very gentle heat until fork tender. Stir the mixture from time to time and add 1/2 c. of water as needed. This swill take about an hour.
4. Add the potatoes, sweet pepper and sugar. Stir, put the cover on and cook until the potatoes are done.
5. Season with salt to taste. The finished dish should have a thick sauce.