~ 60分钟后的面团 ~
超赞的吐司，再配上自制的kaya , 好吃到不得了!
Hong Kong style toast
Ingredients:250g bread flour/ high protein flour
50g castor sugar
135g fresh milk
10g milk powder
25g unsalted butter
1 . Add milk, salt, sugar, instant yeast ,milk powder and flour into the mixing bowl and start knead with speed 1 or 2 for 2 minutes to let it comes into a rough dough. Continue mixing into a smooth dough.
2. Add in butter continue knead into a smooth and elastic dough.
3. Put into an oiled bowl , cover with cling wrap and proof for 60 minutes or dough double its size.
4. Punch down the dough to expel air. Divide dough into 3 equal portions, roll round let it sit for 15 minutes.
5. Rolled out into flat rectangle and roll back into a Swiss roll. Rest for 15 minutes .Pinch and sealed the join and place into a greased loaf pan with the seam side facing down.
6. Proof for another 45 minutes or double it's size.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 170C for 35 minutes .