食谱取自 ：Just One cookbook
材料：中型洋葱半粒 ， 切碎
鸡肉 , 切成半寸厚
Recipe source : Just One cookbook
1/2 medium onion , chopped
1 chicken meat , cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup mixed vegetables
Freshly ground black pepper
1 cup cooked Japanese rice
1 tbsp Ketchup and more for decoration
1 tsp soy sauce
1 large egg
1 tbsp milk
1 tbsp olive oil (per person)
3 tbsp cheese (your favorite cheese )
1. Heat 1 Tbsp. of oil on a non-stick skillet and start sautéing the onion. Once the onion is soft, add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
2. Add mixed vegetables and salt and pepper. Add the rice and break into small pieces.
3. Add Ketchup and soy sauce and mix well. Transfer the rice to a plate and wash the skillet.
1. Whisk the egg and milk in a small bowl.
2. Heat the non-stick skillet on medium high and apply a layer of oil GENEROUSLY with oil-soaked paper towel. You need to make sure that oil is nicely applied in order to slide the egg off the pan later on.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet when the surface of the skillet is hot.
Quickly swirl the egg mixture around the pan and lower the heat as soon as the egg mixture is half solid.
4. Put the cheese and the fried rice mixture on top. Use the spatula to fold both side toward the middle and shift the pan to move the omurice to the edge of the skillet.
5. Hold the serving plate in one hand, skillet in the other hand and flip . While it’s hot, shape up the Omurice with paper towel (otherwise it’ll be too hot!).
6. Continue making another set(s) of omelette until you’ve used up all the chicken fried rice. Decorate the Omurice with Ketchup. Serve immediately.