食谱取自 ：Just One cookbook
红萝卜 2 1/2寸
1/4 杯 罐装玉米粒
黄瓜 2寸 （ 我用1/4杯的罐装青豆 ）
火腿 2片 （ 切成小块 ）
Japanese potato salad
1/2 tsp salt
1 boiled egg
2 1/2 inch carrot
1/4 cup canned corn kernel
2 inch English cucumbers ( I replaced it with 1/4cup canned green peas )
2 black forest ham slices ( I used chicken ham slices and cut into small bizes )
1/2 cup Japanese mayonnaise
Fresh ground black pepper
1. Peel potato skins and cut into thin slices and steam until cooked . Drain excess water .
2. Mash the potatoes but leave some small chunks for texture. Sprinkle salt and transfer it into a big bowl and let it cool on the kitchen counter.
3. Remove the shell of the boiled egg and mash the egg with a fork in a small bowl. Set aside.
4. Cut carrot into thin slices . Green peas , carrot , corn kernel and ham steam for a few minutes ( do not overcook ! ).
5. Add hams and veggies into the mashed potato bowl. Grind some pepper over and mix well.
6. Add mayonnaise and mix until incorporated , finally add in mashed boiled egg . Let it cool and keep in the fridge till you are ready to serve.