Chicken Parmigiana 它其实是意大利的料理。鸡胸肉是以意大利酱煮之后再配上以mozzarella and parmesan cheese 烤之融化。
鸡胸肉片 4 片
Mozzarella Cheese 150g
帕梅善起士 3汤匙 （我用帕梅善起士粉）
mix herbs 2茶匙
大葱 1个 （ 切碎）
香蒜 4瓣 （切碎 ）
番茄酱 3汤匙 ( 我用Prego brand )
番茄 6粒 （去皮，切小块 ）
1. 热锅后， 放入大葱碎和香蒜碎， 炒香大概1-2分钟。
2. 加入番茄酱， 翻炒一下， 加入番茄和2杯水。加入盐， 糖， 让它煮大概半个小时。然后加入胡椒粉和巴西叶， 熄火。
3. 在煮酱汁的当时， 可以准备鸡胸肉块.预先用盐和胡椒粉腌制。然后顺序沾上面粉， 鸡蛋和面包糠+起司粉+mix herbs+盐+胡椒粉。
5. 最后把准备好的酱汁放入烤盘 （留下4Tbsp）, 然后放入鸡胸肉片， 把剩下的酱汁淋上， 最后放上起司。
6. 送入预热220‘C的烤箱， 烤大概10分钟。
Parmigiana is a Southern Italian dish made with a shallow or deep-fried sliced filling, layered with cheese and tomato sauce, then baked. Parmigiana made with a filling of eggplant (also called aubergine) is the earliest version. Variations made with breaded meat cutlets, such as veal and chicken, have been popularized in other countries, usually in areas of Italian immigration, and occasionally other vegetables such as zucchini may be used in Italy. The dish consists of a sliced filling pan fried in oil, layered with tomato sauce and cheese, and baked in an oven. In some versions, the sliced filling is first dipped in beaten eggs and dredged in flour or breadcrumbs before frying. Some recipes use hard grated cheeses such as Parmesan, while others use softer melting cheeses like mozzarella, or a combination of these.
Ingredients :4 boneless chicken breasts (no skin), pounded
150 grams mozzarella (sliced or grated)
2 tbsp flour
3 tbsp grated parmesan （ I used parmesan cheese powder ）
4 tbsp bread crumbs
mix herbs 2tsp
salt and pepper
cooking oil for frying
For the sauce :4 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped or coarsely grated
4 garlic cloves, minced
3 tbsp tomato paste ( I used Prego brand )
6 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
10 basil leaves, chopped
1 tbsp sugar
salt & pepper
1. Preparing the sauce. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic, sauté for about 1 minute or 2.
2. Add tomato paste and brown it a little bit, then add the tomatoes and 2 cups of water. Stir in salt, sugar and let the sauce simmer for half an hour. Add pepper to taste, basil leaves and turn off the heat.
3. While the sauce simmers, preheat the oven to 220ºC / 400ºF. Marinade the chicken pieces with salt & pepper. Prepare 3 separate plates: the first plate: mix the flour with little salt; the second plate/bowl ; whisk the egg ; the third plate: mix the bread crumbs with parmesan, mix herbs , salt and pepper. Coat the chicken breasts, piece by piece, with flour (shake them well to remove the extra flour). Dip the chicken breast in the egg and then coat them with the flavoured bread crumbs.
4. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat . Place the chicken into the skillet and fry them until golden brown (over low heat so they will cook nicely).
5. Transfer the tomato sauce into a baking tray and spread it. Keep 4 tbsp of sauce. Place the browned chicken breasts in the baking tray and arrange them side by side. Pour 1 tbsp of sauce on top of each chicken piece. Top with grated mozzarella (a handful on each piece).
6. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until mozzarella starts browning.