Crème 是法语奶油的意思，Caramel 是焦糖的意思。按我们中国人说来，其实就是牛奶蒸蛋..哈哈哈
食谱取自 ： Kathrine Kwa
1. 焦糖：把糖放入一个小锅里 ，以小火煮至糖溶解及转成焦糖（糖还未溶解前请勿搅拌）。加入热水再煮至焦糖溶入水中。
5. 放入已预热烤箱，以150度烤约30 ~ 40 分钟至布丁凝固。取出，用刀弄松布丁的边沿再倒扣在碟上，趁热或冷冻享用。
Crème caramel (French: flan ̃], or caramel custard is custard dessert with a layer of soft caramel on top, as opposed to crème brûlée, which is custard with a hard caramel top. The dish is eaten throughout the world. Crème caramel is a variant of plain custard (crème) where sugar syrup cooked to caramel stage is poured into the mold before adding the custard base. It is usually cooked in a bain-marie on a stove top or in the oven in a water bath. It is turned and served with the caramel sauce on top, hence the alternate French name crème caramel renversée.
Caramel :Sugar 160g
Hot water 6 tablespoon
Eggs 6 nos
Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
Fresh milk 250ml
Whipping cream 2 50ml
1. Caramel : In a small saucepan , caramelize the sugar on low heat ( do not stir until all sugar are dissolve ) .When you see nice amber color, immediately pour 6 teaspoon hot water because it will quickly get darker and darker (resulting in bitter taste).
2. Pour the caramel sauce in the ramekins.
3. In a large bowl, combine egg yolks and sugar and whisk until it becomes creamy and smooth . Add in fresh milk , whipping cream and vanilla essence . Pour the mixture over the sieve into the clean bowl.
4. Pour the mixture into the ramekins , place the ramekins in the baking pan and pour 1 inch of boiling water in a baking pan . (The reason why we put hot water in the pan is that steam will help making cake / pudding soft and moist and hot water around the cake / pudding will gradually cook inside the cake/ pudding while baking in the oven.)
5. Bake at 150c , 30 ~ 40 minutes or until the pudding set . Insert knife around the Crème Caramel and flip the ramekin on to the serving plate. If it doesn’t come down, hold the ramekin and shake once vigorously. You should hear the Crème Caramel drop on the plate. Serve hot or cold .